Does mental health matters? In our fast-changing world, we cannot help it but there are instances that we can find people who have mental illnesses. Many nowadays experience depression. Even the…continue reading
28+ Sample Health Reports
University Health Reportdownload now
Child Health Reportdownload now
Health Report for Mobile Devicesdownload now
Professional Health Reportdownload now
Health Record Reportdownload now
Employee Health Reporting Agreementdownload now
Health Equity Reportdownload now
Health Incident Reportdownload now
Health Insurance Reportdownload now
Rapid Health Assessment Reportdownload now
Standard Health Reportdownload now
Health and Safety Reportdownload now
Health Literacy Reportdownload now
Minority Health Assessment Reportdownload now
Health Task Force Reportdownload now
Health Risk Assessment Reportdownload now
Health Insurance Data Reportdownload now
Health Assessment Reportdownload now
Health Care Report Formdownload now
Health Daily Activity Reportdownload now
Health and Welfare Sector Reportdownload now
Health and Safety Reportdownload now
Health Needs Assessment Reportdownload now
Covid-19 Health Weekly Reportdownload now
Public Health Reportdownload now
Personal Health Reportdownload now
Health Medical Reportdownload now
Monthly Health Reportdownload now
Simple Child Health Reportdownload now
What is a Health Report?
A health report is a document where we can find the information about the health of a person. It can sometimes be referred to as the medical report. This report is given so we can be sure that we are not having the risk of compromising everyone’s health. It can also serve as a medical pass of every person. Whether from personal use or not, a health report helps to maintain the health of a person. If you are a patient, the health report should be important to you as it contains your medical history. Some school also has the norm of regularly having health reports to ensure the health of every students. A health report is a summary of all the medical findings of a person, it tells whether he is fit for a particular activity or not. Sometimes it can also be together with our application for a job or something. There can be a project that cannot be done without a health report first. Health reports usually contains blood pressure, blood test, and other kinds of medical testings. Sometimes, your DNA can even be included. The fact that we are concerned about our health makes health report to be always in demand. We use it in every sector of the community. Community health profiles can prevent any notifiable disease. So if the health report can make us to eradicate a disease, then there is no reason that we should not make it every now and then.
The Benefits of Health Report
We might not say it, but a health report is truly beneficial. That is the reason why we are inclined to have it. Here are some of its benefits:
How to Write a Health Report
Information about a health report should be written in a precise manner. There should be no mistakes in this report. If you want to write your health report carefully, you can consider these steps:
Step 1: Use understandable texts in the health report.
The information in the health report can be understood with the simplicity of your words and the structures of your sentences. Your texts should also be clear and cohesive. The accuracy is important and there should not be any nuances in your writing. You should remember these:
- Avoid misinterpretation. – When you are writing, be sure that you are anticipating to avoid any misinterpretation. The health report should be accurate. Any misinterpretations would be a great deal because it is abouth the health of patients.
- Choose familiar words. – Many are unfamiliar with health terms, so use words that are familiar to many. For example, use “doctor” rather than using “physician”. Choose the word “ask” rather than “inquire”. If you will use familiar words, your texts will be more easy to understand.
- Explain the terminologies. – Instead of technical terms, you may use labels that are nontechnical. Rather than using “CABG (coronary artery bypass graft)” you can use “heart surgery”. Using more simple words can make the reader to get the information better. If you will use technical terms, be sure to include its meaning in a parenthesis. You should explain them to the readers because technical terms are words that are completely new to them. It can throw them into confusion while reading your report. Explaining terminologies would save them the time for researching in Google and could give them a better understanding of the technical terms. Also, provide the explanation after each term and not in a glossary.
- Write in simple sentences. – Your sentence structures should be easy to interpret. Complex sentences can make a reader to give up so do not jampacked too many information in one sentence. Maintain the brevity of all your sentences. Using conjunctions are also advisable. It gives clarity to your sentences.
Step 2: Organize the health report.
Brevity is important. As you put details in the health report, you must remember it as it is critical. In organizing the health report, remember these:
- Focus on the most important data. – You must focus to know the most important element of your health report. It is needed because it tells how you will communicate to your readers. Do not include unnecessary words with these elements as you cannot emphasize them. It is the most important part. It should be relayed to the readers and should not be in confusion.
- Organize the content effectively. – To convey the pieces of data effectively, you must be aware of the perspective of the readers. For example, if you are giving a report to the global preparedness monitoring board, you should consider them. Know their knowledge in health care so you can adjust the way that you are going to write. Know the progression of your materials that can be sensible for the readers. To give a good context, have a background information about all the elements of the health report. Ask yourself what the people wants to know first so you can arrange the data and your ideas in constructing the structure of the report.
- Prioritize the main points. – Study the information that you are about to give and know its main points. After knowing the main points, analyze how you can include them in the health report. Be quick in getting to the point. Begin every paragraph with the main points. This will make the readers to absorb the important message that you want to be relayed.
Step 3: Review the health report.
When you have already put all the information needed in the health report, take some time to review it. There could be some wrong spellings in technical terms that can spoil your report. Look for grammatical errors because a health report should not contain those. Proofread it and ascertain that it is a health report that can pass anybody’s affirmation. After that, you can let anyone to read and have the health report.
What If I am Diagnosed in the Health Report?
If you are diagnosed and you saw it in your health report, you can ask your doctor for treatment. Anyway, the doctor will deal about it with you just as soon as they give you the report. Do not be that scared, it is one of the main purpose of the health report. To ensure that we are healthy or free from diseases. Or to tell whether someone has a disease.
Not only does the health report gives a good report about medical status, it prevents diseases that we can get unexpectedly. If a health report is important in an institution, we must consent to it because it is for our own welfare. We should be concerned for our health. We should monitor it and we should ensure that we are always healthy. As they have said it, “Health is wealth.”