“A plumber is an adventurer who traces leaky pipes to their source,” Arthur Baer quoted. Despite the implications of the statement, there are more responsibilities that a plumbing company…continue reading
You have to submit a proposal, in a professional manner because asking for a grant is not a simple thing. It is a great matter that can make a huge project possible. Funding requires a great essay or proposal essay that can emphasize your project idea and can convince the funder to give you a grant. Whether you are a student who has a small project plan for school or a concerned citizen who wants a community project for the barangay, you need to make a proposal to get the budget that you need for your projects. In this article, you will learn some things about community project proposal. Examples of community projects will be given to you. The benefits of a community project proposal will be discussed. You will also know how to write a community project proposal. Are you interested to know these things? Then, get relaxed and keep on reading!
38+ Sample Community Project Proposal
Community Project Proposal Templatedownload now
Basic Community Project Proposaldownload now
Community Service Project Proposaldownload now
Sample Community Project Proposaldownload now
Community Project Proposal Exampledownload now
Community Project Proposal Processdownload now
Community Project Proposal Approval Formdownload now
Community Infrastructure Project Proposal Formdownload now
Community Project Proposal Review Applicationdownload now
Community Project Proposal for Actiondownload now
Community Development Marketing Project Proposaldownload now
Community Project Proposal Formdownload now
Community Forest Program Project Proposaldownload now
Community Art Project Proposaldownload now
Community Public Art Project Proposaldownload now
Community Project Program Proposaldownload now
Standard Community Project Proposaldownload now
Integrated Community Development Project Proposaldownload now
Community Health Project Proposaldownload now
Community Sponsor Form Senior Project Proposaldownload now
Community Project Scoping Proposaldownload now
Community Engagement Project Proposaldownload now
Community Music Therapy Project Proposaldownload now
Community Garden Project Proposaldownload now
Formal Community Project Proposaldownload now
Community School Project Proposaldownload now
Community Project Proposal Questionnairedownload now
Community Farm Project Proposaldownload now
Community Based Adaptation Programme Project Proposaldownload now
Community Development Department Project Proposaldownload now
Community Budget Project Proposal Formdownload now
Printable Community Project Proposaldownload now
Community Project Proposal Applicationdownload now
Community Training Project Proposaldownload now
Community Education Project Proposaldownload now
Community Health Activity Project Proposaldownload now
Community Project Proposal in DOCdownload now
Community Academy Funding Project Proposaldownload now
Community Development Project Proposaldownload now
What is a Community Project Proposal?
A community project proposal is a kind of grant proposal that is intended to search for funds for community projects. These projects need a budget plan that can only be possible if an organization will give them a grant. Some of the examples of a community project proposal are barangay community project proposal, community service project proposal, school community project proposal, and rural community development project proposal. Through the proposal, a person or a group of persons will tell their interest to get a grant from an organization that can support their project. Getting a grant is not easy. You have to convince the sponsor that you have a great project ahead of you, something that they would not waste their money for. You have to show that your project is meaningful, and that it will benefit many people. Not only your proposal should be good. You must also ensure that your project is a good one. You have to be definite about your project, provide a clear description about it, and defend that it is for a good cause. Anyway, that is what community projects are all about. It is something that can make a difference for other people.
Examples of Community Projects
Activities for community service gives an impact on other person’s life. They are valuable actions that can nurture other people and can bring development to our community. Here are examples of community projects:
General Community Projects
- Facilitate a blood drive to the community.
- Give cards to soldiers that works abroad.
- Have a bake sale that you can do for a charitable organization.
- Hold a basketball game for people in wheelchair.
- Give gifts to patients at the hospital.
- Hold a charity race.
- Have an event for the Memorial Day.
- Make an event for the National Youth Service Day.
- Help in the voting committee.
- Have an advocacy in financial literacy.
- Donate stuffed toys.
- Facilitate activities for hospitalized people.
- Facilitate a Special Olympics for the youth.
- Facilitate a Bible School.
- Organize an immunization day to avoid diseases.
- Hold religious camps.
- Donate books at libraries at school.
- Facilitate activities for new students.
- Propose a new game that can be introduced to children.
- Do counseling for teen crisis.
- Give music lessons for people who wants to learn music.
- Facilitate sports for the youth.
- Provide a performance checklist for people at the hospital.
- Facilitate a bike-a-thon and sponsor prizes.
- Provide a summer camp.
- Give baby clothes to new parents.
- Hold a reading program for children.
- Give groceries to old neighbors.
- Help the old people to learn computer skills.
- Go with the elderly when they are going to the doctor.
- Give birthday cards to senior citizens.
- Serve in a retirement home.
- Hold a concert for the seniors.
- Care for the animals at the animal shelter.
- Plant trees.
- Plant flowers on the community roads.
- Take care of the local park.
- Make a garden for the community.
- Facilitate a recycling event.
- Make a walking trail at the park.
- Take care of the rainforest.
- Clean the river or lake.
- Make bird houses.
- Facilitate a carpool on how to decrease vehicle emissions.
- Ensure that the water quality in the river is good.
Projects for the Homeless
- Cooperate with Habitat for Humanity.
- Give first aid supplies to the homeless.
- Facilitate an outing for the homeless children.
- Give grocery stubs to food bank.
- Cooperate in painting a warming center.
- Give art supplies to children at the emergency housing.
- Provide a soup kitchen to the homeless.
- Facilitate a winter drive and collect clothes that can be donated.
- Provide blankets to the homeless.
- Hold a Thanksgiving dinner to the persons who cannot have one.
- Make a firehouse.
- Do a graffiti in the community.
- Facilitate a campaign for a drug-free community.
- Facilitate a watch program for the community.
- Start a public service station.
- Facilitate a program for self-defense.
- Have a training program for lifeguards.
- Start a hotline that can give help to people.
- Make the neighborhood to be certified in CPR.
Community Enhancement Projects
- Make benches at the park.
- Take care of the cleaning at the vacant lots.
- Plant trees at the public places.
- Provide lights at the dark streets.
- Facilitate on welcoming new families in the neighborhood.
- Provide public restrooms.
- Providing trash bins for the community.
- Clean the highway.
- Redesign the public playground.
- Campaign to create a museum.
Benefits of a Community Project Proposal
Ideas for community project proposal are good thoughts that need to be established so that you can create a great proposal that can be accepted to every organization. A project proposal about the community is something essential. To make your projects a success, you need to have ideas and make a proposal that can help you to get funds. Read the following benefits of a community project proposal:
How to Write a Community Project Proposal
Do you have community project proposal ideas and you just do not know how to write a proposal? Are you going to make a community garden project proposal, a community center project proposal, or a community cleaning project proposal? Well, here are some steps that can help you in writing a community project proposal:
Step 1: Provide a good introduction.
First of all, you must give a good title for your proposal. You must put your name in it or the name of your team. Do not forget the name of the organization or the funder. Then, make an executive summary or an introduction. This may tell some details about the project. It will be a summary on what your proposal is all about. Remember to be strong in giving the introduction. You must impress the funder with your first words.
Step 2: Make a need statement.
You have to introduce the problem that you want to address. You have to make a problem statement. It means you have to state how you want to help in the community. You have to present your proposed idea for the project. Whatever it is, whether you want to clean the park or make a garden for the community, you have to present it in a way that you can convince the organization that it is a great idea for the community. Tell what your project is for. Defend the need for it. If you can persuade the funders that your project is essential, you may have one great ace that you can make them accept your offer.
Step 3: Make a description of your team.
You must describe your team or organization. Tell the funder about the number of your members. Introduce your smart goals and tell how you are going to achieve them. State the condition of your community. You can tell about its industries and its problems. You can also bring up the topic about your previous donors and about your previous activities. Tell how they helped with your projects. You can tell what they have done.
Step 4: Provide a solution for the problem.
You can better give a description of the project if you will provide a solution for the problem. You can answer the following questions in providing a solution:
- What will be the impact of the project to the community?
- Why is the project important?
- How much will the project cost?
- Will you have volunteers on the project?
- Who will supervise the operation?
- How can you prevent corruption?
- Will the project solve the problem of the community?
How Can I Get Funds for My Community Projects?
To gather funds, you can hold fundraising events. You can also get donations from local businesses. You can facilitate group events to get donations. You can also search for organizations that give grants to NGO, nonprofit organizations chart, and individuals who are going to have community projects. Of course, do not forget to make a proposal in asking for a grant.
There are a lot of community projects that need to be done. The only problem is the budget. To get a grant, one must be skilled in making a community project proposal so that they can make the funder agree with their projects. You have to be good in this field. Well, do you have a problem in this? This post can ease your problem by providing a template. It has 38+ SAMPLE Community Project Proposal in PDF | MS Word. You can pick any of these templates and make a community project proposal that can make any funder to agree with you. What are you waiting for? Download now!